Submit Abstract Online
Diabetes Meet 2021 | 25th & 26th October, 2021 | Online Conference
Welcome to Diabetes Meet 2021 Conference Sessions and Abstract Submission page, choose your research track/topic and submit your Abstract by filling our easy submission form.
Submit your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through our abstract submission system below.
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality.
If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
Session & Highlights of
“Diabetes Meet 2021“
Track 1: Diabetes and Endocrinology
Track 2: Recent Advances in Endocrinology
Track 3: Diabetes and its Consequences
Track 4: Pathophysiology of Diabetes Type I and Type II
Track 5: Genetics of Diabetes
Track 6: Advance Treatment for Diabetes
Track 7: Gestational Diabetes
Track 8: Diabetes Case Study and Research
Track 9: Diabetic Nursing
Track 10: Medical Conditions Associated with Diabetes
Track 11: Stem Cell Therapy in Diabetes
Track 12: Paediatric Endocrinology and Care
Track 13: Neuroendocrinology
Track 14: Clinical Endocrinology
Track 15: Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAM)
Track 16: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Track 17: Thyroid Disorders and Treatment
Track 18: Diabetes Foot
*** End of Sessions***
Submit Abstract Below
Download Abstract Template
Our Reviewing Strategies
Afer you fill the reqiired fields and submit your abstract, it will then be allocated to the Scientific Committee members immediately via the online platform. You should then receive the notification of acceptance/rejection once it is reviewed, the delay depends on the reviewers’ availability. We highly advise submitting as soon as possible in order to get a chance to be reviewed on time.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission can be made via conference website or by emailing the abstract to official conference email address.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings book and will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to apply to attend Diabetes Meet 2021 online Conference?
One can attend the conference as into two categories:
- Presenter: Kindly proceed to submit your research abstract; if the Scientific Committee accepts it then the author can proceed for the registration.
- Delegate/Listener: If you are willing to attend as an Listener, you can proceed to register directly as a listener without submitting any abstract.
Q2. Is it possible to submit more than one abstract for presentation ?
Yes, contact us if there are more than 2 abstracts for scheduling.
Q3. So, how to submit an abstract?
Kindly go through the submission form above and fill required star* fields, choose the track/topic of your research and type of presentation, upload your Abstract in Word/Pdf format and hit the submit button!.
If you are unable to submit the abstract online, you can also email the concern organizer or email us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org with abstract.
Q4. Are there any guidelines for the abstract submission?
We request all our presenters to submit the abstract as per our requested format. the Abstract format can be downloaded above the submission form.
Q5. Is there any mandatory information to be mentioned in the abstract?
Yes, every abstract should have the Title, abstract content, authors (names, email id’s university details & contact details with a short biography), presentation type (workshop, oral, poster or virtual Video), related topic(s).
The abstracts will not be validated without the above information.
Q6. What type of related topics should be included in the abstract?
Kindly refer the conference topics/tracks/sub-tracks/sessions that are the closest to the content of your abstract. It is important to choose the accurate related topic(s) because the abstract will be sent to the reviewers who are experts in the selected keyword(s).
Q7. What are the reviewing criteria?
All abstracts are reviewed based on:
The Technical Merit: How solid is the presented work? Is the evaluation methodology appropriate? Does the data seem accurate? Are there any fatal flaws in underlying assumptions?
The Readability: How easy is it to understand the submission? Factors that can affect readability include writing style, grammar, spelling, over-use (or under-use in some cases) of equations, inappropriate submission length, or improper font sizes.
The Relevance: How appropriate is this submission for this conference? Sometimes even good submissions are better suited to other locations.
Q8. How to know whether an abstract is accepted or not?
Once the Scientific Committee has reviewed the abstract, the Organizing Committee or the organizer sends an email to inform the author about the result. If the abstract is accepted then the author receives an “Acceptance Letter”.
Q9. Is it mandatory to submit the full paper?
Q10. Is it possible to attend the conference without submitting any Abstract?
Yes, you can register an Delegate/listener.
Q11. Does the conference organizer provide proof of attendance?
Yes, the conference organizers will provide an E- certificate of participation and the payment invoice as required by your university / institute to allocate the grants.
Get In Touch!
20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
+44 (203) 966-9671
Contact our Conference Manager